Dual Credit Courses

Dual Credit courses are offered at  Bruni High School for juniors and seniors in core academic areas. In order to see which dual credit courses are available, you may ask the school counselor.

In order to be enrolled in a dual credit course, the student must be eligible for college credit-bearing courses based on PLAN, PSAT, ACT, SAT, or TAKS scores. Or, a student can take the college placement test, and make the required score for that particular course. Once enrolled, the student will earn high school credit for high school graduation, and college course credit which will be reflected on an official college transcript.

Please contact Mrs. Gloria Ramon, Webb CISD Counselor, if you would like additional information.